To the thirty years of awesomeness!

Based on the premise that your awesomeness like brain development completed after 2 years of your birth. This is an ode to thirty years of awesomeness that you have led. As I recall the first time I met you was in the academic wing of TISS, that girl with a pigtail at the end of a huge head and mouth that just never shut. We stood there for like 15 minutes and to my surprise you couldn’t stop giggling, at one thing or the other. Then there were two years of behind the bench and outside classroom fun that were witnessed. Millions of episodes one of which is still like it happened yesterday, you were actually thrown out of the OB class and the giggle never ceased(Ha ha ha). 





Now before you think that this is not even close to an lyric, I should stop embarrassing you. On a more serious note; these years gave me an opportunity to really understand that non-stop giggly girl. We have travelled together the journey from pig tail to highlighted hair combos. You are indescribable in words (yet I’d try), what I see in you are this rare selective amalgamation of intussusceptness and extroversion. Those who don’t know you will get an idea of you being arrogant (well you are a little of which, though) but once people get to know what you really are, they will definitely understand the hidden, fascinating persona that you own. In your own words you are “selectively social”. For those lucky ones that are accepted in your circle, you would be willing to go to all lengths - to help them out, have fun and even to rejoice some little moments with them. You are a amazing person, a loving sister & daughter and a splendid friend. You are best that was manufactured in this era, Satya. 

 You are ambitious in that way that I have never seen to affect your innocence and exuberance. That smile never vanished your face, it is always to effortless for you to smile (I envy that, you should know). It dissolves all the stress, helps anyone you bestow it on to rejuvenate from it, derive esprit of it. 


I could go on, but apparently I know you too well (you would be making faces, right now); I am glad that you are in my life. I am overwhelmed that I am one of those who got an opportunity to understand that giggly girl in academic wing. I am glad that I got to understand how easily a smile could shadow  so much contriteness. Many many happy returns of the day satya. You are the Barney Stinson of my life, as much legendary as he was, you beat him with twice the marks. God Bless!! 

Comments