Stirring the pot..


When I look back at the ending year, there are glimpses of many failed attempts, conquered estates, cherishing smiles, motivated faces and inspiring tears. Some faces passed by, some upheld in memories and some new, for more newfangled retentions.

Beginning of every year is like the first day of school, irrespective of mundane life, first day always brings in excitement and vigor. Each year in its due course prepares us for the strict lesson of life; it has moments of joyful recess staged with stressful discourses. All this teaches us didactics of not only for living but enjoying life in all its modes.

When I stir the pot of my learnings in this year, I find the vessel full of different flavors. I learned it in different ways, some immensely unmanageable, and were found impossible at the moment but somehow it percolated well in me and taught a lesson to give a good fight before letting self-down. Some were deterrent examples, things happening and expecting me to learn from them, unwrap the disguise of the teaching hidden within.

Many books were read, even more people were tried to be understood, and all taught dissimilar lessons in similar ways. The thing books failed to teach me, circumstances taught in better ways.


The turn of events, some more failures and some win beneath the belt, gaining a few more pounds, some new relationships and increasing depth in the one that promise to last long; all this and more add to one more year in my life. I am gracious for all love showered at me all through, support at home, work and otherwise and the well wishes. The words of peace and conflicts existing together giving enriching experiences of both, making life worthwhile for all.

There were difficult times which taught me to believe in myself, even when people seem distant, own tears flooded the life, the tiny ray of hope motivated to sail through the situation, rendering a stronger soul.

Even though my pot of life for this year appears to be full, the first day of year will open a new notebook for me to fill in. I pray to god to teach me morals in dissimilar ways, making the chapter of life interesting without spoiling the fun part of it.  To give me those flyspeck but deliverant rays of hope, which teach never to give up. Let me fight and argue with self before get armored for the world; learn the lesson of peace in every debate. Allow me to explore flavors, sweet and bitter which remained covert last year. Provide me with the strength to see myself in the mirror the way I am without disguise and improve the flaws concealed within. To new beginnings... Cheers!! Happy New Year to all!!!








Comments