A Place, so like you...


This place is so like you. Its incomparable peace, breathtaking beauty, the sunsets (can’t say about sunrise because it’s too early for me to get up). After staying in Mumbai, rains anywhere else are subdued anyways; but you should see when the clouds surface down on the tip of the hills. They float linger and flirt with the green trees and then flow up to where they belong. It’s amazing, I always tried to figure out, how it would have felt when drizzling on highways; the winds blowing by brushing and messing my hairs. I always tried to cipher this, but almost every time ran out of adjectives and even verbs.

            This place is so like you. It’s insanely hot at times, profusely humid and freaking cold at times. It’s still incomparable to anywhere else.

            When it comes to this place feelings too contradict. Can’t say I love this place more than anywhere else but it is now a part of me, my life. I don’t want to stay here forever, I do miss out major things and people from my life, but I know this would be missed forever. This place taught me and is still teaching me, like you; numerous things. My strengths and potentials and also made me see the dreadful moments very clearly and closely when my sobs were meant only for me. If asked, I would definitely say I don’t want to stay here and the unheard feeling, would be the one which no one would know. This is why the place is so like you...

Comments